Help us fundraise for this unique learning experience for young adults in Haiti. Our students are getting older and need to learn skills that will help them earn a living. Be a part of positive change!
– TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS NEEDED:
We need to raise $10,000.00 to pay for our 5th annual 10-day Youth Photo Camp in Jacmel, Haiti. Your dollars will help pay for current business endeavors, airline luggage fees, lodging and food for our Haitian staff and visiting students, press badges for photo students and volunteers, transportation and gas for the entire team, t-shirts, technical equipment and computer maintenance, our outdoor slideshow community celebration and presentation, local printing for business class workbook, fees to artists making our banners and signs, and all supplies listed below.
– Duffel bags and camera bags
At least 8 good working PC and 3 working Mac laptops – we have 16 PC’s!
– 4 External Hard Drives at $70.00 each (Costco)
– 35 thumb drives – we have 5
– Badges and T-shirts
– 50 – printed Business Workbooks
– Sponsor four Cité Soleil advanced students – $1,200 covers food, lodging and transportation for all
– Sponsorship for Naphtalie from Port-au-Prince – $300 covers food, lodging and transportation
– 20 Working decent Digital Point and Shoot Cameras and any DLSR cameras (we have an extra lens if we get a Canon body)
– Portrait Studio supplies: 2 Strobe Lights and wireless syncs, 4 reflectors, 8 clamps
Postcard Display Racks – we have two racks!
– Large canvas sheets to be painted for backdrops
– 2 Epson PictureMate Compact Photo Printers – PM 300 @ $300.00 each
– 6 packages of ink for Epson PictureMate Printers @ $ 40.00 each
– 1 compact Epson Inkjet Printer and Ink cartridges for letter size documents (printing resumés!)
– 200 AA Batteries for cameras
– 40 – 2 gig or larger SD cards – we have 23 SD cards
– 40 Compact Reporting Notebooks
and pens for Students
– 5 Portfolios – each will have 20 prints for advanced photographers
– ream of resumé paper
– ADDITIONAL ITEMS FOR KIDS AND ARTISTS: tubes of oil and acrylic paint, paint brushes, beach balls, soccer balls, dominos, balloons, colored chalk
* THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! CONTACT: Jen Pantaléon- firstname.lastname@example.org